Thursday 2 January 2014

In Love



It has been months
Winter trailed and left
Could this be Love or Lust?
Love has failed so it should be trust
My mind imprisoned by reality
I have sought to find my freedom in her eyes
I know my mind’s capacitance is that large
But it is nothing to fit her thighs

In a beat
I reached out my heart to her
Through her lips
I wished to interpret how she felt

Trapped in mind-manacles
My heart took a step back
Mind and soul took a deep breath
The aim was to transmit what I felt was impossible to her sense

Hesitation and fear took control
What if...?  Could never be defined
Could this be love?
I swear I felt my eyes produce rain
Felt sweat swirling down my brain
All combined formed strain
No relevant answer could be obtained

I took a long pause
Let my mind die for a while as I try to reconciliate what’s mutual
An unclear voice set me awake
Believe me that is no angel
“Your insecurities are what you should fear most”
In shock, I arisen from death
Within a blink
I realized my mark
With nothing left in mind
I realized I’m in love.

BY TS MASHILE

No comments:

Post a Comment