Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lady in a Suit



Lady in a Suit


God has promised never to leave us nor forsake us,
So I relived the Bible in three different dimensional and saw him pull out a part of me to perfect another version of me, which was a woman.
A rib of me was out-caged,
Brought into another flesh, and God never stopped breathing life to women in suits.

Like a bicycle,
 I raced up to her approximate breathing speed,
Cycled back to lower the beating of my heart rate, because her looks alone couldn’t get beyond any naked eye without feeling the piercing of a sharp spear in the heart.

Driven by success,
Had a collision with a heart wrapped in work files,
I showered it with flowers and diamonds but my proposal was nothing compared to homosexuals and informal marriages.

Lady in a suit, gravy in its soup

Her spectacles through the elected sun rays reflect the brightness in her intelligence,
Her walk in heels make successful men in red ties tie back their pride to bow down to a goddess,
Apart from fantasies and unrealistic visions, I’d take her dignified aura to flight,
Set every corroded self-doubt in her to motion so her smile can be scattered on every successful wall for her next emotional downfall.

You see,
I walked the streets,
Smoked the weed,
Then came across her;
Imaginations started swirling back to reality,
Emotions grew thick eyes,
Heart pictured ancestors in pitch black,
They happen to be absurdly glorified by the lady in black.

Lady in a suit, gravy in its soup,
Ignorance is bliss with knowledge,
While without time her beauty is faded.

By:Ts Mashile


No comments:

Post a Comment