Friday 28 March 2014

Her First time



Her First Time


Ly Here with me;
Pretend it’s the grass we have our backs against, not the world,
Pretend the stars are our only source of light, not the globe,
Pretend the conversations between birds are the only sounds we hear, not the winds.
Now let every melody they make be turned into jazz music.

Touch me,
Hold onto anything physical but sightless.
Picture me naked,
I want to derive your imaginations from reality to a dream.
Lay both innocent palms against my chest,
Feel the pounding against your hands,
My heart is beating on both sides, do you feel that?

Kiss me,
Grab any soft part to help you set your atmosphere.
Those are my nipples you rubbing,
Rub them more gently while we collide on nature’s fortress.
Stay right on top; I’m all the ride you need.
Don’t attach anything physical yet, we have all night to reach your destination.

Look at me,
This face seems all broken and timid,
Now stare deep in these eyes,
Is timid the feeling you sense or a broken dream?

It’s about time,
Let our eyes be the only transportation to your first time.
By: Ts Mashile



No comments:

Post a Comment