Friday 2 October 2015

Help Me Reintroduce Myself



I was conceived on the sixth day,
Erected from fetus on the ninth month,
My inner voice roars like thunder in comfort days,
While the skin rage in excitement in pensive skies;
I am known by the stars as a son,
But possess a different alias on the ground.

I have been exposed to love at a tender age,
My vulnerability towards women leaves my stomach in cramps and heart burns,
Insecurities are my snares in human thickets,
I live to haggle with the heart's desires,
Its destiny lies on thin ice,
Puerile love distorts my life’s spice.

Clan name Tau,
Lion,
Not stuffed Cecil.
I resemble the pentagon of victory,
Reign over foreign stars,
Retrace my name on lost planets,
Seek clearance in blur obstacles,
Restore vivid in downturned eyes;
That's my blurb,
Ask Comet,
We met a few times.

I spit gravels,
Words alter my ego,
Corniced diamonds relieve my weapon,
I outline hatred as peace,
Dispose the weak into corpse,
They know of me as cold,
While meticulously admire every fold.

I am the faded version of my father,
Strengthen every fiber under thorns;
I am my father's sins,
I am my mother's cries,
I am my family's ties,
Enemies ache over my happiness,
I am the unopened chapter,
I am what you see.

By: Ts Mashile


No comments:

Post a Comment