Monday 22 June 2015

Ends Meet

Tears flooding my eyes,
Sweat drowning my heart,
Though this journey has to end now,
Ends will always meet,
To the very same oak tree we met,
We shall revisit its roots yet again,
We shall resuscitate jubilant memories;
Cause its bark still lingers with our first kiss.

Circumstances bring us apart,
Phobia of loneliness reveals my true intentions,
I love you more than ever;
It must be the fear of living without you.

I fenced your body with tears that brought me to my knees,
Built a home in your heart,
It shall remain ours.

Behind I leave nothing but treasured memories and a key to our future,
We will meet again,
We'll kiss again,
Hold hands again,
But when we do;
I hope my scent will linger still,
I hope the key to my heart will unlock our destiny,
I hope our bruised love will revive,
I hope our memories will remain unaltered,
I hope I'll still have a place to call home,
Fore ends will meet.

By: Ts Mashile

No comments:

Post a Comment