Monday 5 May 2014

The Kiss



                                         The Kiss                          


As lips collide, saliva scatters,
 I feel the strong tense between vitality and the pulling of tongue exercising pull muscles with strings stolen from the forbidden puppet.

I refuse to believe in love portions and pink arrows,
But in the mixture of both saliva creating this unique capsule we intake,
And if blood is the lethal taste drawing us closer to heaven then I presume we both love infected.

If this heavenly kiss is the root of all dirt I think of you,
I then politely urge God to keep these lips try,
Lock away these silly thoughts and stop the leak between my thighs.

I bid to thank the day I met you,
For the man upstairs chose you among the rest,
And till this day,
I wish to see curses turn into rainbows,
Haters turn back to apes,
For there is no magic that could stop the everlasting love I have for you, because our love foundation was not based on black wizards and gods but in shootings stars.

By: Ts Mashile

No comments:

Post a Comment